Ashley Greene’s Hollywood apartment went up in flames on Friday, TMZ reported. It not clear if the “Twilight” actress was home at the time of the fire, but firefighters told TMZ the fire began near a sofa. Tragically one of her dogs died under the bed. The other dog has been taken to Animal Control.
At least 10 fire trucks swarmed to the 7-story building moments to extinguish the blaze. The full extent of the damage is unclear but a photo agency has released shots of the aftermath inside the apartment. They are not pretty.
We’re still unsure of the cause. You can view the pictures and full story at TMZ